- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
^ As the title says
BTS:
Normal for the most part: Taehyung and Suga
Is in between normal and slightly crazy: Jimin and RM
A little crazy: Jungkook
Downright crazy with his windshield wiper laugh, humor and overall childlike ways: Jin
The leader of crazy, random sound effects, and our ray of sunshine: J-Hope
I would do Ateez as well but I'm too lazy lol
BTS:
Normal for the most part: Taehyung and Suga
Is in between normal and slightly crazy: Jimin and RM
A little crazy: Jungkook
Downright crazy with his windshield wiper laugh, humor and overall childlike ways: Jin
The leader of crazy, random sound effects, and our ray of sunshine: J-Hope
I would do Ateez as well but I'm too lazy lol