- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
You sure Olivia is Griffindor line? I think Vivi and her actually fit in Slytherin.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
im om that ravenclaw shit 😫😫😫
![]()
olivia would be gryffindor with slytherin traits. and i just dont see vivi as slytherinYou sure Olivia is Griffindor line? I think Vivi and her actually fit in Slytherin.
![]()
I thought the same! Olivia fits in SlytherinYou sure Olivia is Griffindor line? I think Vivi and her actually fit in Slytherin.
![]()
You sure Olivia is Griffindor line? I think Vivi and her actually fit in Slytherin.
![]()
olivia would be gryffindor with slytherin traits. and i just dont see vivi as slytherin
this may be controversial but I think she's a Hufflepuff or RavenclawI thought the same! Olivia fits in Slytherin