Appreciation 'Sour candy Dance Challenge' with WOODZ, BAE173 Hangyul Dohyon <33 (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
He's collecting all of the children ;; I'm so sad I won't get to see a 3woo sour candy challenge bc Wooseok MIA and Seungwoo in the military but I'll take Seungyoun gathering his children! Hoping for Yohan, Eunsang, and Junho soon! :sanapray:


 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
They’re really feeding us with all these mini reunions :maheart: :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread