- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,548
- Reactions Received
- 9,068
- Location
- under these bitches skin
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I HEARD PART OF THE SONG ON WITTER FROM A LINK AND THIS SHIT SOUNDS SO GOOD I CAN NOTTTTTTT
SAME. Chromatica will be revolutionaryI can’t wait to hear the whole of Chromatica!
none but i know that if i went to a club this would be a bangerWhat club do you go to.
Is that the name of the BlackPink's new album? Cause I hope to high hell that track is not on there.I can’t wait to hear the whole of Chromatica!
Ain't nobody playing that shit. They're be still playing Ricky Martin before they play that shit at the gay clubs.none but i know that if i went to a club this would be a banger
what makes you think that? the gays are eating this shit up and so is everyone else.Ain't nobody playing that shit. They're be still playing Ricky Martin before they play that shit at the gay clubs.
well, I am a lesbian so...I didn't know you and the gays are that tight. 'Xcuse me. Do you guys ZOOM a lot?
are you a lesbian? are you gay?? cause from what I've seen literally everywhere, everyone is enjoying the song.Lesbians don't like this shit, they like the Indigo girls or someshit. Gay dudes usually eat this dumb shit up, but not this dumb shit-- this shitty song is too stupid.
oh, no user socialsituation thinks sour candy is horrible, I'm totally going to be affected over someone who made their account today only to hate other artists. boohoo.I know I need to insult the song because it is horrible; not only that, it is horribly dumb.
at this point you're just repeating yourself, you already said you hated the song so move on.Not only is it a dumb song, it's a horrible one.
And a lot of that falls on Gag's shoulders.
Oh no, I was replying to you. I was just too lazy to quote you.at this point you're just repeating yourself, you already said you hated the song so move on.
or are you that bored that the only reason you even created your account was to hate and bash on artists?
alright idc, move on, go find another thread to hate on. or if you arent to lazy go make your own and maybe you'll get it locked again by the mods!Oh no, I was replying to you. I was just too lazy to quote you.
I did, I made the Nizi Project thread.alright idc, move on, go find another thread to hate on. or if you arent to lazy go make your own and maybe you'll get it locked again by the mods!