COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Source Music's official statement regarding the issue with Sowon (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
So they do have a dept in charge of this @Abeamus
Seems so but there appears to be a major disconnect on the issue as it was trending #1 on Naver and people were saying how they didn't understand the issue with Source Musics initial statement saying "they're trying to understand the issue".

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Seems so but there appears to be a major disconnect on the issue as it was trending #1 on Naver and people were saying how they didn't understand the issue with Source Musics initial statement saying "they're trying to understand the issue".
Seems like what i suggested with my perspective, even the dept in charge did not recognize the nazi uniform. I think sowon should apologise personally too on her social media soon.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Seems like what i suggested with my perspective, even the dept in charge did not recognize the nazi uniform. I think sowon should apologise personally too on her social media soon.
Yeah seems like your perspective was in line with theirs and she definitely should make a personal apology too as people need to be able to judge her own words in order to call if they can forgive her

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
4 levels of fuck ups.
Damn

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It seems a pretty honest mistake on their part, albeit a BIG one.
I hope people can recognize it for just a fuck up and not think it was with bad intent. Regardless, I worry about how much this issue will haunt them going forward. Sowon should make a personal apology too and everyone involved need to really be careful about stuff like this in the future.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Ill just say tat for Sowon, Education on the issue and learning why it was bad, and non-repetition along with an apology would show us she has learnt what was wrong with what she did and wont do it again. Tat is all i hv to say rn.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I hope Sowon will apologize as well instead of the company just saying she's apologetic (I'm not denying that she probably feels bad just saying). I also am at least glad they admitted their ignorance in this situation. But yeah, hopefully them and others will pay closer attention to stuff like this in the future.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I hope Sowon will apologize as well instead of the company just saying she's apologetic (I'm not denying that she probably feels bad just saying). I also am at least glad they admitted their ignorance in this situation. But yeah, hopefully them and others will pay closer attention to stuff like this in the future.
Yeah the only statement we have from Sowon so far is when she deleted the pic saying she's doing it because Buddies are upset she's choosing someone else over them, so to hear Source just say oh she's apologetic btw feels a little disingenuous :wimwim:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah the only statement we have from Sowon so far is when she deleted the pic saying she's doing it because Buddies are upset she's choosing someone else over them, so to hear Source just say oh she's apologetic btw feels a little disingenuous :wimwim:
Woah woah wait what?! Do we know if she was informed yet of the issue at that time-like the actual issue or??? Because...oof oof

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Woah woah wait what?! Do we know if she was informed yet of the issue at that time-like the actual issue or??? Because...oof oof
Nah that was pretty early on so it hadn't quite blown up yet. But it was the entire reason she deleted the pics in the first place, the Nazi thing probably wasn't pointed out until later.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Nah that was pretty early on so it hadn't quite blown up yet. But it was the entire reason she deleted the pics in the first place, the Nazi thing probably wasn't pointed out until later.
Ah ok ok-oh my goodness I was about to be like well Sowon, bye.
:wimwim:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread