News South Korea's official nation's side profile announced (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Idk about King Arthur BUT I'M LOVING THE PICS :queen::yolk::pandasmash::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
All I know is King Arthur was a man who conquered many kings and only died in battle from a fatal sword round and he was a disciple of Merlin


...All I know is DK should conquer me :maheart:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
All I know is King Arthur was a man who conquered many kings and only died in battle from a fatal sword round and he was a disciple of Merlin


...All I know is DK should conquer me :maheart:
Now I want to be in that play :lazypotato:

Not that I can act to save my life but still
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Now I want to be in that play :lazypotato:

Not that I can act to save my life but still
:lazypotato:Watch....


He probably gonna die. It’s good you and I can’t act. Let’s just be the ones sobbing in the ground
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
:lazypotato:Watch....


He probably gonna die. It’s good you and I can’t act. Let’s just be the ones sobbing in the ground
I'd shed genuine tears tho :pandasad: Even if it's just acting
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'd shed genuine tears tho :pandasad: Even if it's just acting
:pandasad: Let’s shed together. Then dance in the puddles like seventeen would in honor of Seokmin is probably gonna die in the play
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
:pandasad: Let’s shed together. Then dance in the puddles like seventeen would in honor of Seokmin is probably gonna die in the play
Totally :yolk:

I'll get the tears ready
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread