Appreciation Soyeon is the best female rapper of current gen and I don't think that's ever going to change (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Soyeon in (G)I-DLE is already great but all her songs from Riot Games she's been spitting fire like I haven't heard from any rapper of this gen.
She's the only rapper I keep returning and repeating the lines of because her flow and rhythm just are so good,
I'm glad she's being acknowledged for it as well because she deserve all the attention she's getting.



@Neverland​
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Well i'll be honest that i'm not sure what the current generation is exactly but Soyeons only real competition amongst idol girl group rappers was like Miryo, LE and Yezi which the most active out of those is like Yezi and she's not even in a girl group anymore so Soyeon is really just kinda left on her own nowadays.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Soyeon is fire!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
is soyeon 4th gen? i thought she was 3rd?

but yee she's absolute fireeee
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I definitely think Soyeon deserves the praise
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread