Found the translation of her whole rap!
Guys, you need to know this about me right now
And number one, I’m very loyal and brilliant
You know what I mean?
I’m the leader of (G)I-DLE
You know
What I want to say is this:
(G)I-DLE equals forever
There’s no point in worrying about useless things
Anyway, people who pretend otherwise were never really my fans—that’s a fact
Creative criticism? Sure
But finger-pointing? That’s just unnecessary noise
But if it’s coming from someone directly involved, my cheeks might turn red
In 2021, you said this “What can you even do without Soojin?”
Contracts ending, company issues—they told us to figure it out ourselves
But if I’d let that affect me, I wouldn’t have made it this far
So go ahead, dig deeper, keep walking
Let’s see if you can find anything worth talking about
What do we—what’s the hit?
Cut the nonsense, blah blah
You probably don’t want to believe it, but my talent doesn’t need any smoke
I made it to the Top 100, no tricks involved
(G)I-DLE is ONE
We are Lady Power