Trading Soyeon Rare (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Is free card weekend too so could be in for a wave of Rares :pandatea:
It will be a busy day for sure. I'm expecting even more people to request their free card this weekend.
:lazypotato::lisalaugh:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
It will be a busy day for sure. I'm expecting even more people to request their free card this weekend.
:lazypotato::lisalaugh:
That could be both good and bad if it ends up with someone who isn't looking for anything :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@OnlyCalB the Vivi one seems pretty good currently as I am getting Haseul in a trade and she will be the only Loona card left for me.

Do you maybe have some other izone card you can offer?
You can take a look at my BGs, but as it's you I can just offer Reo something he'd like and have him send you ViVi. I'll choose just any card you don't want in return for the Vivi. I can just use the card for Roulette if you have nothing I want for myself lmao.

That way you can finally complete Loona.
:pandahappy::nekolove:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
@OnlyCalB the Vivi one seems pretty good currently as I am getting Haseul in a trade and she will be the only Loona card left for me.

Do you maybe have some other izone card you can offer?
I could trade Mina to @OnlyCalB for the Iz*One member if you'd prefer that with Vivi
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You can take a look at my BGs, but as it's you I can just offer Reo something he'd like and have him send you ViVi. I'll choose just any card you don't want in return for the Vivi. I can just use the card for Roulette if you have nothing I want for myself lmao.

That way you can finally complete Loona.
:pandahappy::nekolove:
Are you sure? :sadcat: You are so amazing.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Are you sure? :sadcat: You are so amazing.
Sure why not.
:nekolove:

RV is my priority Rare set, so lowkey I'd might have to trade Soyeon for an RV Rare anyway if I had her so figured just making a simple trade for you to get ViVi is worth it by itself lmao.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sure why not.
:nekolove:

RV is my priority Rare set, so lowkey I'd might have to trade Soyeon for an RV Rare anyway if I had her so figured just making a simple trade for you to get ViVi is worth it by itself lmao.
:lisalaugh:
you are absolutly amazing. I see you have multiple Kara cards so I can offer you Jiyoung as I am currently not looking to complete their set ( or basically would just want Hara) :sakUwu: :nekolove:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
you are absolutly amazing. I see you have multiple Kara cards so I can offer you Jiyoung as I am currently not looking to complete their set ( or basically would just want Hara) :sakUwu: :nekolove:
Oh perfect! I'll accept Jiyoung for sure. Thank you.
:nekolove:

I'm sending Reo an Infinite card so he should be sending you ViVi in a sec.
:maheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh perfect! I'll accept Jiyoung for sure. Thank you.
:nekolove:

I'm sending Reo an Infinite card so he should be sending you ViVi in a sec.
:maheart:
thank you so much. :nekolove: I will send you Jiyoung too
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread