@Neverland
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,630 Reactions Received 59,560 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 495,251 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 23 August 2026 #1 @Neverland Reactions: Selfmate, centen and HugeBakkaeMotae
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,647 Reactions Received 18,308 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,770 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 24 August 2026 #2 Tbh, it's a little overprocessed for my tastes, but I hope her solo comeback goes well. I'm still curious to see how the rest of the album sounds.
Tbh, it's a little overprocessed for my tastes, but I hope her solo comeback goes well. I'm still curious to see how the rest of the album sounds.
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,730 Reactions Received 55,568 Cards View Profile KS Coins 286,333 24 August 2026 #3 I gave it a listen and it's alright I really liked the singing parts