- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
I'm literally illiterate when I comes to translating sentences into Spanish and can't use gt so i'm at a loss T^TI can try to help! what do you need help with?
hmm... well, I'm only an intermediate learner and have been out of practice for months lol so actually, @kahei would be your best bet bc she speaks fluently. I would've been able to help with certain words, but not whole paragraphs.I'm literally illiterate when I comes to translating sentences into Spanish and can't use gt so i'm at a loss T^T
alrightyhmm... well, I'm only an intermediate learner and have been out of practice for months lol so actually, @kahei would be your best bet bc she speaks fluently. I would've been able to help with certain words, but not whole paragraphs.
helloI'm literally illiterate when I comes to translating sentences into Spanish and can't use gt so i'm at a loss T^T
what do you want me to help with? i can give you an example of a sentence like these in spanish and you can build off of that if you want