- Joined
- 3 January 2021
- Messages
- 9,062
- Reactions Received
- 8,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,302
- Fandom
- 💎Multi🏴☠️
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- She/Her
im so glad to get someone from a group i love. plus i have a soft spot for kihyunDude I was so jealous![]()
Who doesn't tbhim so glad to get someone from a group i love. plus i have a soft spot for kihyun
hongjoong is but not kihyun. my bias for monsta x is jooheon but honestly id love any of their cards XDI keep waiting for SHINee cards to get released and when I checked your profile I have noticed that you´ve got Hongjoong too :D. that´s awesome. are they both your biases?
that´s good to know :Phongjoong is but not kihyun. my bias for monsta x is jooheon but honestly id love any of their cards XD