@Atiny
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,482 Reactions Received 75,544 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,502 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 25 October 2025 #1 @Atiny Reactions: gone4good
G gone4good . . Joined 31 May 2023 Messages 6,437 Reactions Received 9,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,545 Gender Female Ship @monalisalove Wreck @Horizonshard 25 October 2025 #2 If I had a Time Machine, this one would be on my bucket list to think that I was there (Kcon L.A) the year before (in 2018). Life's not fair Reactions: Nina
If I had a Time Machine, this one would be on my bucket list to think that I was there (Kcon L.A) the year before (in 2018). Life's not fair
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,202 Reactions Received 46,872 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,737 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 25 October 2025 #3 what a nice tribute to Atiny!