Special thread dedicated to my best friends here (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
@Yachii and @potato
Both really make me happy and I love talking to you πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜β€πŸ’™πŸ’œ (And I want to spread some love during this hard period)
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
@Yachii and @potato
Both really make me happy and I love talking to you πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜β€πŸ’™πŸ’œ (And I want to spread some love during this hard period)
😍😍😍 ❀❀❀ Awwww, thank you. You are the sweetest.❀❀❀❀❀
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
😍😍😍 ❀❀❀ Awwww, thank you. You are the sweetest.❀❀❀❀❀
you mean a lot for me :bigcatclap: so it is kinda natural to make a special thread for a very special bond:jenniesmug:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
@potato and you are really a close friend of mine, I love you so much :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
@potato there is more of course! I mean you usually make me in a good mood even when I feel not that good like today :lovelycooky:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and potato

potato

β˜† Stan Yolkie β˜†
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
@potato there is more of course! I mean you usually make me in a good mood even when I feel not that good like today :lovelycooky:
I'm really glad I was able to make you feel that way :pandalove:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
I'm really glad I was able to make you feel that way :pandalove:
you always do!!! that a quality I really like about you pototo and you're the only one (with @Yachii ) that do that!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
both deserve loveeee
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread