- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
It's just missing that wow factor. But the song itself is decent. 7/10 for me.Not bad![]()
I would say the same as you.It's just missing that wow factor. But the song itself is decent. 7/10 for me.
Yup, I agree. They don't make enough comebacks in my opinion. I do like some of their other tracks.They generally need more appreciation, too bad barely anyone knows about them at this point![]()
That's most likely due to the lack of popularity, they did fine with their debut but not great, then one of their members died... he was also the most popular member. And they had a hiatus for a while after that, it didn't get better after...Yup, I agree. They don't make enough comebacks in my opinion. I do like some of their other tracks.
Yeah, I heard about what happened to him. It's so sad.That's most likely due to the lack of popularity, they did fine with their debut but not great, then one of their members died... he was also the most popular member. And they had a hiatus for a while after that, it didn't get better after...
This song is really nice tho maybe you'll like it more than this one.