Appreciation [SPOILER ALERT] My Pulls From the Album🖤💗 (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow your albums already arrived?

Also, they're SOOOO pretty!! I can't get over how stunning they are!
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Holy crap there's so much :jisoosmh:
I was gonna make a thread showing my pulls and stuff too but it wouldn't be as good as this :jisoosmh:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Wow your albums already arrived?

Also, they're SOOOO pretty!! I can't get over how stunning they are!
I got them from Target on Friday, I just hadn't gotten time to go through all of them. Definitely one of the best albums I have
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Somnia and Suzy

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Holy crap there's so much :jisoosmh:
I was gonna make a thread showing my pulls and stuff too but it wouldn't be as good as this :jisoosmh:
DO IT!!
jisoo really loves you
There was a point where I didn't understand the hype about her visuals.
I was an idiot :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia and lexus

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I got them from Target on Friday, I just hadn't gotten time to go through all of them. Definitely one of the best albums I have
Ohhh that makes sense. As far as I'm aware, they don't sell them anywhere in store in my country.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread