News [Spoiler] 'R U NEXT?' Final Line-Up (2 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,852
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how ya supposed to pronounce that anyway? I'll Dash It? nah, sounds like they work for Doordash lol why not Eyelet or Eyelid or something?
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Apparently, it's pronounced as "I'll Lit", which is a shortened phrase from "I Will Be Lit" according to KPOP Profiles site.

These new, dumb group names are so stress-inducing!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread