[SPOILERS open at ur own risk] Boys Planet Artist Battle team members (with fansite photos) (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Bolded are the members that were kicked out of their original team

Say My Name
Sung Hanbin
Yujin
Jiwoong
Matthew
Seungeon

Over Me
Ricky
Zhang Hao
Jeonghyeon
Jay
Kuanjui

En Garde
Gunwook
Junhyeon
Hoetaek
Hiroto
Gyuvin
Seunghwan

Switch
Kamden
Shuaibo
Keita (kicked out from Over Me)
Jongwoo (kicked out from Over Me)
Taerae (kicked out from Say My Name)

Park Hanbin (kicked out from En Garde)

Supercharger
Haruto
Zihao (kicked out from Over Me)
Woongki (kicked out from Say My Name)
Seowon (kicked out from Say My Name)

Ollie (kicked out from Say My Name)
Takuto (kicked out from Say My Name)

these are the fansites I found so far, I'll edit if I find more
I couldnt copy the photo link and paste it in here so I shared the whole folder link for each trainee (double click to open the pic (pc only))​
 
Last edited:

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
ollie?? OLLIE??? the re-branding game is strong omg, coming second only to minx ---> dreamcatcher :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: tricky
Joined
15 March 2023
Messages
222
Reactions Received
193
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,028
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
matthew :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart: he's so cute im going to cry. can't wait for his fancam
 
  • Love
Reactions: tricky
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
matthew :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart: he's so cute im going to cry. can't wait for his fancam
DID U ALSO SEE OVER ME'S FANSITES*#^$^#^#$&$$^&$%*%(&#^#($)%&# :pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad: THEYRE SO HOTT AND FOR WHAT
 
Joined
15 March 2023
Messages
222
Reactions Received
193
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,028
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
DID U ALSO SEE OVER ME'S FANSITES*#^$^#^#$&$$^&$%*%(&#^#($)%&# :pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad: THEYRE SO HOTT AND FOR WHAT
YES OMG I CANT BELIEVE MNET IS MAKING US WAIT TWO WEEKS FOR THESE PERFORMANCES, ZHANG HAO IS SUCH A SLAYER AND I KNOW HE WILL GO VIRAL WITH OVER ME :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
YES OMG I CANT BELIEVE MNET IS MAKING US WAIT TWO WEEKS FOR THESE PERFORMANCES, ZHANG HAO IS SUCH A SLAYER AND I KNOW HE WILL GO VIRAL WITH OVER ME :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
FRRR LIKE ZHANGHAO WOULD RANK P02 AGAIN FOR THAT :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread