- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,083
- Reactions Received
- 72,517
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,413
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Yes Luke Combs, the only non-kpop/ppop in thereTRCNG or luke combs![]()
I was rightYes Luke Combs, the only non-kpop/ppop in thereI have an obsession with that song (and lowkey with country). I even wanna see the Twister movie because the song is in it (and Glen Powell is a gorgeous man…)
The plan is to go on cheap cinema daysI was right
are u gonna watch it soon?
I've seen twisters, it is excellent!Yes Luke Combs, the only non-kpop/ppop in thereI have an obsession with that song (and lowkey with country). I even wanna see the Twister movie because the song is in it (and Glen Powell is a gorgeous man…)