- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
yeah. Are you surprised about mine? I am notIs it only available on mobile again?
Nope, not at all ahahyeah. Are you surprised about mine? I am not
Though I thought it would be more an invasion than it is actuallyNope, not at all ahah
Migma Shelter is the true invasion to your British invasionThough I thought it would be more an invasion than it is actually
I have listened so much to ALICE so it makes sense...Migma Shelter is the true invasion to your British invasion
yeah only number 2AEU at #2
I can't wait to see mine
im not too familiar w the other artists but if u like ymas you definitely listen to good musicTHANK YOU![]()
aww I think you do as wellim not too familiar w the other artists but if u like ymas you definitely listen to good music![]()
THE TOP 5 SONGS THO???? ORGASM 😩😩😩![]()
No surprises