[SPOTIFY WRAPPED] I’m late but- (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
D425E4B1-39D2-44D5-A91C-AE5A487323F7.jpeg

Expected BTS 🙃I’m so surprised at 00:00 like I can’t remember the last time I listened to it 😭 as for Love Shot/Answer I’m kinda surprised but kinda not. Miroh was expected. Maria I was shocked but it makes sense ig. My Top 5 is pretty accurate, even tho I don’t listen to much BTS or ATEEZ anymore
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
never knew u were an army :jisoosmh: it's nice to see everglow up there though
Yeah I was a M A S S I V E army up until July this year. I listened to them a lot for half of the year. YASSS OFC MY GIRLIES WERE THERE :queen: :queen: And SKZ; and loona.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread