Appreciation SPREAD SOME LOVE BITCHES (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Just be a positive little shit.

I'm going to start by saying I love this fucking website and God bless the creator and all the staff

:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I love the fact that there are at least 2% more Carats on this site :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pandalove::pandasmash::pandaroll: I don't think there are more Sones tho :( But my fav Sones are here so whatec
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I love my dp
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I love the fact that there are at least 2% more Carats on this site :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pandalove::pandasmash::pandaroll: I don't think there are more Sones tho :( But my fav Sones are here so whatec
Carats rissseeeee!!!
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I love Kpopsource
I love this community
I love our users
I love our lovely admins
I love our staff members
I love our awards team @Awards :pepecry1:
I love our badges
I love Jaehyun
I love Jaemin
I love nct + other groups
I love my sig
I love my dp
I love dark mode
:llama_lovely:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I love Kpopsource
I love this community
I love our users
I love our lovely admins
I love our staff members
I love our awards team @Awards :pepecry1:
I love our badges
I love Jaehyun
I love Jaemin
I love nct + other groups
I love my sig
I love my dp
I love dark mode
:llama_lovely:
omg I love you too yolks :pepecry1:
especially since i think we were married at some point
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
omg mango :pepecry1:
I think we're still supposed to be married tbh
probably LOL
I still remember the day we got married like it was yesterday :maheart:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
SKKSSKSKKS I chuckled at that, thanks lol. Then again I'm a sucker for puns...
I'm a sucker for bad puns, after all, I'm Joshua biased

Related image
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i love you all. We truly are a great community :pandalove:

@Yolks aww you are soo cute. I love our awards team too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread