Spring & Butterflies <3 (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Amidst my stressful days and this seemingly endless gray and rain, I am really looking forward to the soft sunlight and the light spring breeze that the new season will bring to us... I am ready for white lace blouses and long walks by the river with my friend.. the laughter and deep thoughts we will share like that hehe.. so please, dearest spring, hurry and come because even a vampire like me has grown tired of this depressing long cold..... my heart is ready to come alive again 🌞🌸🍓

 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm so sick of gray-ish weather I swear :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I miss the warmth of the sun so much.

this current weather has been so annoying. I don't like it when everything is so grey
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread