Appreciation Spring is here, folks. (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It might be spring, but I'm inside because of coronavirus while some people still think that there is no virus and just spread it :naeunshock: and yeah, it ruined my plans too...
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
It might be spring, but I'm inside because of coronavirus while some people still think that there is no virus and just spread it :naeunshock: and yeah, it ruined my plans too...
We shall seek revenge. >:(
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's autumn in aussie. We had in spring ages ago. Damn differences : /
now it's kind of cold here I suppose.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA and kinnie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm unable to work cuz I work at a tourist attraction so we're closed indefinitely... and because my contract is seasonal (temporary) and no guaranteed hours i'm not sure if i'm gonna be covered by the governments wage cover plans either :/ but yay spring ig :sadcat:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm unable to work cuz I work at a tourist attraction so we're closed indefinitely... and because my contract is seasonal (temporary) and no guaranteed hours i'm not sure if i'm gonna be covered by the governments wage cover plans either :/ but yay spring ig :sadcat:
Oh nuuuu.... :(
This thing better blow over soon.
I'm sick of the sickness.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh nuuuu.... :(
This thing better blow over soon.
I'm sick of the sickness.
I'm sick of it too, the worst part is how soon it blows over depends on how smart people are and seeing as people are getting into fights over tp in supermarkets is very telling that people aren't being too smart right now...
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm sick of it too, the worst part is how soon it blows over depends on how smart people are and seeing as people are getting into fights over tp in supermarkets is very telling that people aren't being too smart right now...
Too many careless Karens out there. Smh.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to enjoy spring so much but that damn virus is preventing everything
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Too many careless Karens out there. Smh.
This I agree with. Too much paranoia and judgemental attitudes make the world the darkest it has ever been.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: kinnie and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread