- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
I use Google Play to be different from everyone elseNO IT'S CAUSE I DON'T LIKE ADS
I use Google Play to be different from everyone elseNO IT'S CAUSE I DON'T LIKE ADS
UR STILL RICHNO IT'S CAUSE I DON'T LIKE ADS
SUCH A FLOP JK JK JK JKRICH IN LOVE FOR JESSICA![]()
It duped me. It had the Spotify link under your name on the side here, and when I clicked it Squidward'S Nose popped up...I thought I'd solved the mystery.... omg
@Son Na Eun your site is brokenIt duped me. It had the Spotify link under your name on the side here, and when I clicked it Squidward'S Nose popped up...I thought I'd solved the mystery.... omg
soz oppa
![]()