Fight me. I'm bored. SEND ME YOUR QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/LOVE/THREATS(I HOPE NOT)/ETC. Click || || || \/
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location ππππ'π ππππ π€ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh β‘ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 17 January 2020 #1 Fight me. I'm bored. SEND ME YOUR QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/LOVE/THREATS(I HOPE NOT)/ETC. Click || || || \/ Reactions: potato
Fight me. I'm bored. SEND ME YOUR QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/LOVE/THREATS(I HOPE NOT)/ETC. Click || || || \/
potato β Stan Yolkie β . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 17 January 2020 #2 I sent in a few Reactions: MinSquishy
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location ππππ'π ππππ π€ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh β‘ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 17 January 2020 #3 who is your second ultimate bias? Great question. G-Dragon. Crazy hair and all. Reactions: potato
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location ππππ'π ππππ π€ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh β‘ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 17 January 2020 #4 favourite subjects at school? I like anything Biology related. And writing/books. Each have their perks. Reactions: potato
favourite subjects at school? I like anything Biology related. And writing/books. Each have their perks.
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location ππππ'π ππππ π€ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh β‘ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 17 January 2020 #5 favourite b-side of 2019? B-Side? Fancy by TWICE hit for me. Reactions: potato
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location ππππ'π ππππ π€ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh β‘ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 17 January 2020 #6 What hair colour do you think suits Suga the most? I love them all! But I really love his blues, but I also love his back hair! Reactions: potato
What hair colour do you think suits Suga the most? I love them all! But I really love his blues, but I also love his back hair!
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location ππππ'π ππππ π€ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh β‘ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 17 January 2020 #7 MinSquishy is one of the nicest and most uwu person ever <3 Aww!~ So sweet! Thank you! Reactions: potato
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location ππππ'π ππππ π€ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh β‘ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 17 January 2020 #8 Agust D or Suga You- You can't just- Fine. Yoongi. Reactions: potato
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location ππππ'π ππππ π€ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh β‘ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 17 January 2020 #9 if Yoongi was in EXO he would be a part of the maknae-line True now that I think about it. Reactions: potato
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location ππππ'π ππππ π€ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh β‘ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 17 January 2020 #10 Who is your Sistar bias? tHiS wOmAn: Reactions: potato
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location ππππ'π ππππ π€ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh β‘ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 17 January 2020 #11 Happy Birthday Lovely Hoeπ Thanks hoe~ Reactions: potato
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location ππππ'π ππππ π€ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh β‘ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 17 January 2020 #12 Stan CLC I do. SORN IS BAE!~ Reactions: potato
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location ππππ'π ππππ π€ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh β‘ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 17 January 2020 #13 what is your favorite k-pop and non-kpop song of all time? Well.. Stray Kids' Double Knot has been hitting me hard lately... And for Non-Kpop... I love Melanie Martinez's Orange Juice.
what is your favorite k-pop and non-kpop song of all time? Well.. Stray Kids' Double Knot has been hitting me hard lately... And for Non-Kpop... I love Melanie Martinez's Orange Juice.
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location ππππ'π ππππ π€ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh β‘ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 17 January 2020 #14 if you could bring back one disbanded group, who would you choose? 2NE1 for sure.