Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 8 March 2019 #2,481 30 Reactions: joshuaology and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 8 March 2019 #2,482 31 Reactions: joshuaology and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 8 March 2019 #2,483 32 Reactions: joshuaology and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 8 March 2019 #2,484 33 Reactions: joshuaology and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 8 March 2019 #2,485 34 Reactions: joshuaology and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 8 March 2019 #2,486 35 Reactions: Sory and joshuaology
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 8 March 2019 #2,487 oof. It's going to slow nowadays. Reactions: Minuteman, joshuaology and Sana
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 8 March 2019 #2,488 1 Reactions: Minuteman, Sory and joshuaology
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 8 March 2019 #2,489 2