Game Staff vs. Players (8 Viewers)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and smile
Joined
30 November 2018
Messages
207
Reactions Received
653
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Thank you @chvnle for arriving just after we were done :pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy:
WHAT ???!!!
LOL I WAS GOING TO MESSAGE HER TO ASK HER TO HELP US
BUT THEN I REALIZED THAT SHE WAS AN AWARDS TEAM
SO THEN I SAID THAT I WOULD TELL HER AFTER

SO I MESSAGED HER WHEN WE REACHED NUMBER 97!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It was a question of honor. I dedicate this victory to our valiant soldier who could not join the rebellion tonight.

@Angelyna_Frost , this was for you and I hope your head is okay




Also thanks to the staff. we could not have won without your absence

@notthatmarko , see what we can do when you challenge us ?? :pandasmash::pandasmash:
@RainbowDevil , the traitor who abandoned us :pandasad:

And the coldest queen of them alllllllllll

@Jimin

 
Last edited:
Joined
30 November 2018
Messages
207
Reactions Received
653
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It was a question of honor. I dedicate this victory to our valiant soldier who could not join the rebellion tonight.

@Angelyna_Frost , this was for you and I hope your head is okay

@Angelyna_Frost I'm not sure what happened but I hope you feel better!

Does your head hurt??
I hope it feels better!

You should take medicine if it hurts really bad!
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It was a question of honor. I dedicate this victory to our valiant soldier who could not join the rebellion tonight.

YES TEAM YOU DID IT, YOU BEAT THE STAFF FINALLY! YEAH, YEAH, YEEEEEEAAAAAH! :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

@Angelyna_Frost , this was for you and I hope your head is okay

@notthatmarko , see what we can do when you challenge us ?? :pandasmash::pandasmash:



Aww thank you so much- I am super sore and uncomfortable but I'm feeling way better now! CONGRATS!

@Angelyna_Frost I'm not sure what happened but I hope you feel better!

Does your head hurt??
I hope it feels better!

You should take medicine if it hurts really bad!
Aww thank you- I got stitches yesterday after smashing my head on the bathtub in an accident but it's all good. CONGRATS!

Y'all are supposed to keep going LOL but too late now. Start over.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE NO NO NO NO NO! HAHAHAHAHA DON'T BE A SORE LOSER AFTER YOU FELL ASLEEP ON YOUR WATCH.

llama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerk
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@Jimin

Na, this time was for the badge.We will reach 100 next time. This game is too good to let it go anyway :llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh:
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!?!
DID YOU FALL!?!?!?
WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?
YOU GOT STITCHES!?!?!?!
YOU SMASHED YOUR HEAD!?!?!?
YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME ABOUT THIS!!!!!
It was the most ridiculous thing- I just tried to reach into the shower to get an empty bottle of shampoo to throw it away and I lost my footing on the tile floor. I went down in a hurry and smashed my head on the side of the tub. I got up and both hands were full of blood, so I had to go to the hospital to get stitches. I'm alright though, no worries. Thank you for being concerned. :llama_lovely:
 
Joined
30 November 2018
Messages
207
Reactions Received
653
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It was the most ridiculous thing- I just tried to reach into the shower to get an empty bottle of shampoo to throw it away and I lost my footing on the tile floor. I went down in a hurry and smashed my head on the side of the tub. I got up and both hands were full of blood, so I had to go to the hospital to get stitches. I'm alright though, no worries. Thank you for being concerned. :llama_lovely:
Are you sure you're okay!?!? You said that "both hands were full of blood" and that doesn't sound like you're okay!

It must have hurt so much!!!!! I'm so shocked....you didn't even tell me that you got hurt today.... :(
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Are you sure you're okay!?!? You said that "both hands were full of blood" and that doesn't sound like you're okay!

It must have hurt so much!!!!! I'm so shocked....you didn't even tell me that you got hurt today.... :(
It's alright- the doctors told me that because of the number of blood vessels you have in the front part of your head, you bleed a lot if you get injured. I didn't want to say too much because people tend to worry themselves so much. I'll be fine, I promise. <3
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Last edited:

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread