260
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 20 July 2019 #5,501 260 Reactions: Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 20 July 2019 #5,502 261 Reactions: Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 20 July 2019 #5,503 262 Reactions: Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 20 July 2019 #5,504 263 Reactions: Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 20 July 2019 #5,505 264 Reactions: Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 20 July 2019 #5,506 265 Reactions: Minuteman
gongchan Izz/Phoenix . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 3,762 Reactions Received 13,488 Website theghostofwind.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Bana Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @melancholia Wreck @wayvoutsold 20 July 2019 #5,507 I'll quit messing it up after this- lol y'all have been at it for hours
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 20 July 2019 #5,508 Really 1 Reactions: Minuteman and gongchan
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 20 July 2019 #5,509 Yeah thanks to you 2 Reactions: gongchan and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 20 July 2019 #5,510 3 Reactions: Minuteman
gongchan Izz/Phoenix . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 3,762 Reactions Received 13,488 Website theghostofwind.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Bana Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @melancholia Wreck @wayvoutsold 20 July 2019 #5,511 Well now I have to respond What do you mean really? Whats the fun in this if I just let you do it smh
Well now I have to respond What do you mean really? Whats the fun in this if I just let you do it smh
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 20 July 2019 #5,512 1 Reactions: Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 20 July 2019 #5,513 2 Reactions: Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 20 July 2019 #5,514 3 Reactions: Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 20 July 2019 #5,515 4
gongchan Izz/Phoenix . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 3,762 Reactions Received 13,488 Website theghostofwind.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Bana Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @melancholia Wreck @wayvoutsold 20 July 2019 #5,516 Hey now, ignoring people isn't very nice you know
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 20 July 2019 #5,517 1 Reactions: Minuteman
gongchan Izz/Phoenix . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 3,762 Reactions Received 13,488 Website theghostofwind.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Bana Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @melancholia Wreck @wayvoutsold 20 July 2019 #5,518 Cute
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 20 July 2019 #5,519 1 Reactions: Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 20 July 2019 #5,520 2 Reactions: LoveYooShaSha and Sory