20
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 31 July 2019 #5,761 20 Reactions: Moon, Minuteman and Ohgroo
Ohgroo Joined 16 July 2019 Messages 375 Reactions Received 877 Location GL's Universe ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 31 July 2019 #5,762 21 Reactions: Sory, Moon and Minuteman
Moon Joined 24 July 2019 Messages 425 Reactions Received 1,206 Location a galaxy far, far away Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Sun 31 July 2019 #5,763 22 Reactions: Sory, Minuteman and Ohgroo
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 31 July 2019 #5,764 23 Reactions: Moon, Sory and Ohgroo
Ohgroo Joined 16 July 2019 Messages 375 Reactions Received 877 Location GL's Universe ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 31 July 2019 #5,765 24 Reactions: Moon, Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 31 July 2019 #5,766 25 Reactions: Moon, Minuteman and Ohgroo
Moon Joined 24 July 2019 Messages 425 Reactions Received 1,206 Location a galaxy far, far away Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Sun 31 July 2019 #5,767 26 Reactions: Ohgroo, Sory and Minuteman
Ohgroo Joined 16 July 2019 Messages 375 Reactions Received 877 Location GL's Universe ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 31 July 2019 #5,768 27 Reactions: Moon, Sory and Minuteman
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 31 July 2019 #5,769 28 Reactions: Moon, Ohgroo and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 31 July 2019 #5,770 29 Reactions: Sory, Moon and Ohgroo
Ohgroo Joined 16 July 2019 Messages 375 Reactions Received 877 Location GL's Universe ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 31 July 2019 #5,771 30 Reactions: Sory, Minuteman and Moon
Moon Joined 24 July 2019 Messages 425 Reactions Received 1,206 Location a galaxy far, far away Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Sun 31 July 2019 #5,772 31 Reactions: Ohgroo, Sory and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 31 July 2019 #5,773 32 Reactions: Moon, Sory and Ohgroo
Ohgroo Joined 16 July 2019 Messages 375 Reactions Received 877 Location GL's Universe ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 31 July 2019 #5,774 33 Reactions: Moon, Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 31 July 2019 #5,775 34 Reactions: Ohgroo, Moon and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 31 July 2019 #5,776 35 Reactions: Moon, Ohgroo and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 31 July 2019 #5,777 36 Reactions: Minuteman, Moon and Ohgroo
Moon Joined 24 July 2019 Messages 425 Reactions Received 1,206 Location a galaxy far, far away Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Sun 31 July 2019 #5,778 37 Reactions: Sory, Minuteman and Ohgroo
Ohgroo Joined 16 July 2019 Messages 375 Reactions Received 877 Location GL's Universe ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 31 July 2019 #5,779 38 Reactions: Moon, Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 31 July 2019 #5,780 39 Reactions: Moon, Ohgroo and Minuteman