40
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 31 July 2019 #5,781 40 Reactions: Moon, Sory and Ohgroo
Ohgroo Joined 16 July 2019 Messages 375 Reactions Received 877 Location GL's Universe ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 31 July 2019 #5,782 41 Reactions: Moon, Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 31 July 2019 #5,783 42 Reactions: Ohgroo, Moon and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 31 July 2019 #5,784 43 Reactions: Ohgroo, Moon and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 31 July 2019 #5,785 44 Reactions: Minuteman, Ohgroo and Moon
Moon Joined 24 July 2019 Messages 425 Reactions Received 1,206 Location a galaxy far, far away Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Sun 31 July 2019 #5,786 45 Reactions: Minuteman, Ohgroo and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 31 July 2019 #5,787 46 Reactions: Minuteman, Moon and Ohgroo
Ohgroo Joined 16 July 2019 Messages 375 Reactions Received 877 Location GL's Universe ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 31 July 2019 #5,788 47 Reactions: Sory, Minuteman and Moon
Moon Joined 24 July 2019 Messages 425 Reactions Received 1,206 Location a galaxy far, far away Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Sun 31 July 2019 #5,789 48 Reactions: Ohgroo, Sory and Minuteman
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 31 July 2019 #5,790 49 Reactions: Ohgroo, Moon and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 31 July 2019 #5,791 50 Reactions: Ohgroo, Moon and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 31 July 2019 #5,792 51 Reactions: Ohgroo, Minuteman and Moon
Moon Joined 24 July 2019 Messages 425 Reactions Received 1,206 Location a galaxy far, far away Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Sun 31 July 2019 #5,793 52 Reactions: Ohgroo, Sory and Minuteman
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 31 July 2019 #5,794 52 Reactions: Ohgroo, Sory, Minuteman and 1 other person
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 31 July 2019 #5,795 54 Reactions: Ohgroo, Sory and Moon
Moon Joined 24 July 2019 Messages 425 Reactions Received 1,206 Location a galaxy far, far away Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Sun 31 July 2019 #5,796 55 Reactions: Ohgroo, Sory and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 31 July 2019 #5,797 56 Reactions: Ohgroo, Sory and Moon
Moon Joined 24 July 2019 Messages 425 Reactions Received 1,206 Location a galaxy far, far away Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Sun 31 July 2019 #5,798 57 Reactions: Minuteman, Ohgroo and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 31 July 2019 #5,799 58 Reactions: Minuteman, Ohgroo and Moon
Ohgroo Joined 16 July 2019 Messages 375 Reactions Received 877 Location GL's Universe ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 31 July 2019 #5,800 59 Reactions: Minuteman, Sory and Moon