Appreciation @staff 🖤💜💚 (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Thought that I would do an appreciation post for all the lovely staff :pandalove:

@Son Na Eun for always being so active and helping with the million updates you do to make kps a better place
@notthatmarko for being so active and quick to respond to suggestions
@Belgizen I barely see you around :bigcatcry: But we stan. You’re always so friendly and helpful <3
@bulletproof our Targaryen queen 🖤 Super friendly but we don’t talk enough TT
@Chahee our number one troll mod. I don’t understand half of what you say, but it’s always fun to interact with you even I don’t understand anything and accidentally joined a cult lmao
@Jimin another staff member I don’t talk to nearly enough. We should talk more! :nekoshy:
@Vikki emo queen but we still love you. Also the queen at missing face reveals lmao
@lexus a whole visual queen <3 Super sweet to boot
@baekk I’m starting to realize how little I interact with the mods :nekosweat: Again, we should talk more, you seem really fun
@BritishLuvie I’ve always been sort of lowkey scared of you oof. Stop flexing you height!! But seriously, you always struck me as someone really fair and chill. Plus that sig is iconic
@Tir I really don’t think we’ve talked much, but I literally remember you as the number one Buddy. :queen: Rise buddy hole
@Yolks I don’t know how you juggle all your roles but, respect.
@goyo I really want to talk to you more but I don’t know how TT Your speed when it comes to giving out the badges is really admirable though
@Mangoey Mango queen <3 I don’t know you that well, but taste *nods*
@KimTaehyung Never mentioned this, but I love your aesthetic on your profile! The blues are so pretty uwu
@Panda you’re not on here rn, but you’ve always been a really sweet user. :nekolove:
@RainbowDevil bully smh. jk you’ve been a wonderful head for Press so far and you’ve been nothing short of helpful. Ty!
@Daydreamer I think I’ve maybe interacted with you for a bit on akp but not on here? But hello!
@Xeulgi Targaryens rise :queen: Super sweet, be more active smh
@kuroyuri my sister :nekolove: Spam queen and biggest shipper. We love a a legend.
@Behemoth I’ve only seen you once, and that was in Discord when you were talking about classical piano oof. But keep up the Greta work here!
@Ireneisbaee I don’t know why you’re still in the talentless gang? Your graphics are amazing :chickill:
@taemkitten ^^ Your graphics are all amazing too! Another super sweet user uwu
@deadstar Asian gang rise! Super pretty, super sweet, and super fun to be around not to mention them language skillz
@mysteric I’m amazing, thank you
@TwentyOneJongdae We were just doing 组词 in Chinese class and we got to 移。This kid instantly yelled 移特!I don’t know why that made me think of you lmao
@crybaby You’re so mature I thought you were a lot older? And your poems are always amazing <3 Keep writing!
@la_mort_pour_vous Resident emo kid. But I also thought that you were way older? But you’re really smart and I love your sense of humour.
@Kaikat I’ve also barely talked to you? But you seem someone fun to be around


Oof that was long

Peace out y’all,
mysteric
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This was really sweet and ridiculously needed for me, thank you so much.
You're always such a shining light to our forum and you work so hard! Thank you for everything you do.

Love is (4 walalalalalls~)
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
This was really sweet and ridiculously needed for me, thank you so much.
You're always such a shining light to our forum and you work so hard! Thank you for everything you do.

Love is (4 walalalalalls~)
:nekoshy:
I’ve never noticed this before, but your dp is hilarious
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thabks you mysteric, you really are the sweetest. :maheart:
ALSO YES ISTG WHY DO YOU ALL DO FACE REVEALS WHEN IM BUSY.
IM NEVER BUSY EXCEPT WHEN THOSE ARE HAPPENING :chickill:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Thabks you mysteric, you really are the sweetest. :maheart:
ALSO YES ISTG WHY DO YOU ALL DO FACE REVEALS WHEN IM BUSY.
IM NEVER BUSY EXCEPT WHEN THOSE ARE HAPPENING :chickill:
Everyone loves bullying you?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
@Son Na Eun IM STILL WAITING ON THAT CHECKMARK GIMME IT I WANT
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I think you forgot one :kijoongstare:

sweet idea tho :joshmeh:
I missed you I’m so sorry :pandasad:
You’re really sweet and fun to interact with and I hope that we can talk more in the future!
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I missed you I’m so sorry :pandasad:
You’re really sweet and fun to interact with and I hope that we can talk more in the future!
Lmao it's fine :bigcatlove:
You'are also so sweet and lovely for doing this whole thing :pandaamazed:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
awww so sweet 💜 we need to talk more indeed and I'm glad I got the chance to know you better as a Targaryen:taesquish:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread