Stalker "Promises" To Leave Twice Alone (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Never thought death threats would save the day
Image_1580032312.jpg
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Until the next episode. I don’t trust him. He can take any identity that he wants online.
im naive, ig. i dint think of tat.

Still, i think as a deterrent to others, he n the others shd face the consequences of their actions. Full stop.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
im naive, ig. i dint think of tat.

Still, i think as a deterrent to others, he n the others shd face the consequences of their actions. Full stop.
JYP is likely going to sue. He is going to face the legal consequences of his acts at least.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Who knows if it was the death threats or that JYP put a statement out talking about legal action for leaking Chaeyoungs number and being in Korea or Japan would've made him a sitting duck for JYP.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am not trusting his words
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
JYP is likely going to sue. He is going to face the legal consequences of his acts at least.
Isn't he back in Europe? Unless he returns to Korea n posts abt it again, which I think is possible but would be really stupid of him ofc(which he's proven he's too dumb to hv maybe learnt his lesson)-suing him won't stop him from repeating any of his s**t actions. It might send a warning to others not to do the same s**t, which is wat I'm hoping will happen, at least for as long as people remember this whole mess.

The others (Mina's stalker n that other guy), I'm not sure where r they. So hopefully they also stop doing s**tty stuff n hv learnt their lesson(highly doubt so but one lives in hope, I hv realistic but pragmatic optimism at least)

Edited after rereading sth: it seems I misread/misunderstood his statement/post-he hasn't gone bk to Germany when he wrote it, he only intends to go bk at the time of writing. Who knows if he's left Korea to go bk to Germany by now.

I'll be much relieved when either he's locked up in Korea for leaking privately information or he's already left Korea whether he's deported or escaping leaving , at this point-I don't really care why-just arrest him or get him out of Korea.end of edit.
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Isn't he back in Europe? Unless he returns to Korea n posts abt it again, which I think is possible but would be really stupid of him ofc(which he's proven he's too dumb to hv maybe learnt his lesson)-suing him won't stop him from repeating any of his s**t actions. It might send a warning to others not to do the same s**t, which is wat I'm hoping will happen, at least for as long as people remember this whole mess.

The others (Mina's stalker n that other guy), I'm not sure where r they. So hopefully they also stop doing s**tty stuff n hv learnt their lesson(highly doubt so but one lives in hope, I hv realistic but pragmatic optimism at least)

Edited after rereading sth: it seems I misread/misunderstood his statement/post-he hasn't gone bk to Germany when he wrote it, he only intends to go bk at the time of writing. Who knows if he's left Korea to go bk to Germany by now.

I'll be much relieved when either he's locked up in Korea for leaking privately information or he's already left Korea whether he's deported or escaping leaving , at this point-I don't really care why-just arrest him or get him out of Korea.end of edit.
You are right. He must be out by any way possible.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
He might change his mind as soon as things quiet down a bit. He seems really obsessed and idk if it really will go away.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Until the next episode. I don’t trust him. He can take any identity that he wants online.
Absolutely. He needs therapy asap, like if he went so far there's no guarantee he will leave her alone now.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I frequent reddit, but I lurk on there more than here, so I wasn't aware he was such a significant presence.

Twitter is always trigger happy when getting rid of "problematic" individuals and keeping them banned unless they remove the offensive post that got them banned. Why can't they do it with him? Yeah, he can make another account, but folks can keep reporting him too.

Dunno what you have to do to get banned from reddit :kijoongstare:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YOU SHOULD BE SCARED ANYONE WHO MESS WITH MY GIRLS SHOULD BE SCARED OF ONCE RAGEEEEE
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread