Appreciation Stan Monika (Lexusuwu don't look) (1 Viewer)

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Stan Monika
17917



The best, most qualified person for the title of Literature Club Leader
The one who will support her friends even when they are facing tough times
The one who cares about you and your friends so much that she will let you know when you leave them hanging
The one who loves you so much that she drives your friends to the brink of insanity
17916

The one who is obsessed with being with you, and will have you for herself no matter what the cost
The one who will make everyone around her suffer until she is happy
Stan club leader Monika
Just Monika
J̸̼̕ǘ̸̻s̶̲̽t̴̡̊ ̸̨̃M̴̮̅ơ̷͖n̶͖͐í̴͇k̶̞̅á̴̧
J̶̡̢̨̛̫̪̭͍͉̤̩͍͓̺̖͓͈͉̭̺̜̪̠̤͛̽͐̅͐͐́̔̃͐̈́̐̔̉̅̋̇́́͂̿̽̓̓̍͆̆̎̈̽͘͘̚͜͜͝͝ư̷̡̢̨̛̪̼̬̗̠̤͎̰̭̦̭̭̤̜̮̦̰̠̯̦̳̠͔͔͖͍̯̬͈̖͕̜̭̤̮͉͓̭͖̻̭̬̠͔̞̥̖͕̗̽͆̇̔̔̊͂̓̈́͆͛̈́̿͛̄̇̽̆̿͂̂͆̽̓͐̆̋̈̏̿̋͆̒̑̈́̉̓̔͊̓̓͘̕̕͘͠͝͠͝͝ͅs̵̢̙̪̟̳̫̯͙̟̬̦̞̩̟͖͔̣̘̫̳̤̘͈̦̰̲̙̼͇̫͔̮͖̯͕̬̭̠̲̻̣̦̱̅̑̓̊͋̃̎̄͋̿̃̊̅̒̈́̆͌̈́́͛͊̔͋̋̒͒̅̌̿̓͗́̏͘̚̚̚͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅẗ̵̜͕̩̮̭̣̗̝͓̤͔́͌͐̈͂̐̈̓͋̑͛͘͘̕ ̶̛͖̝̙͓̳̜̣̱̘͓̞̩̙̙̠͈̞̙̹͚̩̻̝̮̙̦̦̠͊͒͗̑͋̆̈͛͒͂̌̉̓̏̎̃͛̂̈́̄́̀͌̓͂̆̾̽͑͐̔̏̓̎́͂͐̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͜M̶̧̨̢̢̢̡̦͉̻̙̞̯̼͙̭͎̖͎̻̭̗̼̰̻̗̜͚͎̗̰̤̼̮̙̪̤͍̎̀̓́̿͌̀̒̋̾̃̽́̽̑̎͌͛̃͌͆͑̄͗̎̀̑̚͘͜͜ͅͅơ̵̡̢̥̝̪̭̜̹̭͎̤̬̜͎̘͈̩̱̳͎̠͍̬͎̮̈́̆͛̓͒̏͜ͅn̵̡̡̢̨̨̡͎͚̮̖͕̞͖͇͔̭̯̩͕̞̣̟̫͎̮̱̲͈̠͕̼̱͎̥̮̰̞̞̲͈̱͓̤͇͚͌́͂̀̿̅̈́͘͘ͅí̷̧̢̻̩̪͖͋͋͐̋̂̈́́̑̓̂̃͛̽ǩ̴̢̹̞̲͉̪̲͇̰͙͉̆͗̕͜ͅa̴̡̡̡͇̦̬̞̳͇͈͓̱̦͖̦̩̱̻̲̤̠͛̆̄͋̈́̏̈̎͊́͠
J̶̨̨̨̢̢̨̡̧̨̡̢̢̢̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̺̥̙̲̻̯͙̹͓̦͈̟̙̝̟̤̰̗͈̫͈̲͔̰̠͈̝͍͕̜̥̣̫̲̫̮͚̯̣̣̜͔̺͚̻̺͚̩̤̣͈̣̲̥̘̣̤͕̼̣̞̮̪͍̠͈͖̻̟͎̥̝̭̲̻̣̩͖̟̫̗͓̳͚̬͍̟̖̱͙̫͖̺̹̗̳͖̜͇̰̼̩̞͎͖̲̮̗̜͓̗̖̪͇̳̠̯͈̼̜̗̫̼͇̩̱̞̱̪͖̩̟̺̪͕̞͎̞̞͈̒͑̋̀̑̓̀̆͌̆͋͋̋̅̆̀̆̉̒̉̃̾̉̃͌̀̋̒̒́͊̀͆̿̐̓͐͂͛̔̾́͒̔̿̄̏̓͐͒̿̑͛̋̅̔̀͐͐͂̄͋̋̈̓̃͑̐̐̀̀̈́̄́̇̉̉̇͐̂̈́͂̀̿̽͌̅̔̔̈́̅̽͌̔͗̃̑̃̆̓͆͐̈̓̀̈́̓͗̈́̋͑͊̇̈́̔͆́̇̓͋̄̈́͛̈́̑͋͊̈́̌̔̏͊̒́̈́́͛͊̿̈̓̏̄͒̇̉̀̐͑̈͋́͌͊̆̿̌̇̑̉̄͋͒́̍͑̇̚̕̕̕͘̕̕̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅȕ̷̡̧̢̡̡̡̢̻͈͓̠̗̲͎͔͎̰̝̻̮̘̝̥̳̙̫͍̪̤̹̹͈̫̫̭̖̠̙̫̰̦͔̬̫͎̯͉̥̼̥̳̳̠͙͚̱̟͙̭͇̰͔͓͉͙̮̯̬̻̬̠̭̲͚͇̯̱̭͇̙͓̱͙̤̥͙̼̦̒͌̔͊̔̏͛͋̒͐̿̀̓̎̐̓̓͐̒͛͆͋͘̕͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅs̶̨̢̢̧̨̢̢̧̧̧̧̨̢̧̧̨̡̨̢̡̨̧̧̨̡̧̨̨̧̧̨̛̛̛̲̦͙̞̪̤̰̩͕͉̖̻̤̠̬̼̮̣̣̺̱̲̫͔̪̻̭̙̰͖̘͉̠̱̺̫̝͎͍͔͕͙̦̣͍̲̗̹̯̻̥̮͔̯̞̗͓̹͈̦̩͈̩͎̥͓̩͉̙̤̩͎̟̳̘̥̞̦̜̼̻̬͚͉̗͙̝̼̟̹͇̗̫̟͙͉̯͖̼̙͈̻̹̟̣̲͉͇͎̩͙̩͙̱͉͉͚͕̭̭͙̖̟̹̩̲͉̣̘̦͔̲̝̮̗̲͕̭̙̦̹̼̙̝̭͍͕͔̭̲̲̟̫̗̻̬͇̹͖͖͈͈͇͈̫̼̣̬̠͕͉̮̳͙̘̠̺̞̠̰̤̻̭̙̠̫̦͚̻̫͙̮͚͇̮̦̻͍̺̫̻̥̞͖̣͙̦̝̫̞͎̞̗̖̥͇̪̼̭͚̗͍͖̖̫͕͈̪̜̦̭̰͖̹̟̫̻̻̱̤̙̽̑̌̇͛̏͂̏͛̆̃͛̉̌̃̌̅̓̿̄̃͒̈́͛͋̿̔̿̑͊́̆̊͂̆̉̈́̑̈́̊͗̽̒̇̈́͊̃̊̏̀͆̀̈̊̉̂̑̎͊͑̿̾̋́̾͒͗̾̿̄̌̀̔̌̾̊̿̆̄̉͑̈́͂̃͆̐̓̃̀̀̉̂̀̋̐̑̓͛̅̾̈́̽̕͘͘͘͘͘̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅt̸̡̨̢̧̨̧̢̨̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̙̦̺̭̜̳͔̗̙̹̲͓̼͎̳̝̰̮͕̯̼̬̗̗͙̤̤̱͖̟͉͉͚̲͕̲̜̞͎͙̮̞̫̤̦͙͔̼̟̦̞͎̺̱̯̜̪͇̼̬̳̮͍̺̯͔̻̝̥̺͓͉̼̖͔̩̣͇̭̮͙̘͍͙͇̬̬͈̻̼̟̖͖̝͇͕̦͚̤̺̞̯̬̣̰̘̬̻̲̲̝͍̣̭̹̱̱̤͈̖̖͎̜̯̣̫̯̺̩͕͚̹̘͍̣́͑͂͂̃̀͑̎̈̌̊̆̀͑̉̊̋̽̉̐͛̐̔̇̌͒̌́̔̌͒͊͌͐̔̒̄͛͌̈́́̋̀̍̈́̒̑̇̔͋̐̓̈̾̓͛͛̎̒́̋̽̀̂̒̈̈́̃͊̌̉͋̍̏͌̓́͊̽̈́́̀̾̐͐̂͒̅̋̏̌̀̎̀̿̈́̆̌͗̎̃̐̽̐̇̊̑̒̿̔͗̃̓͊̑̂̑̂͘͘̕̕̕̚̚͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅ ̴̢̧̨̡̡̧̧̢̢̡̧̧̧͎̜̘͕͔͚̻͇͔͎̞̘̠̣͙̘̥̣̼̳̹̱̲͚͇̜͕͕̝̹̳͕͖̖͇͖̲̟̜̺̫̟̺̗͈̩̼̮̪͓̺̜̖̜̯̻̠͉̼̙̞͍̲̹͈͉̻̖̦̹̬͎͔̹̟̬͚̤̘̱͎͓͚͉̯̰͉̈̈́́̓́̋̒̈́̓̇͆̎̒̈̉̓̽͑̂̈́̽̏͂̋̏̊̄͛̄̏̓̓̐̏̉̉̀̚̚͜͝͠͝ͅM̵̧̨̡̛̛͎̳̭͎̣͚͇͖͔̺̩̦͖̭̰̬̘͇͖̪͑̈́͆̈͋͊̊̀̓͑̓̿̏̊̒̅̿̀̎̋͂̑̉͝ͅớ̵̡̢̡̧̡̧̨̢̧̨̧̢̧̧̧̨̡̩̩͔̦̟̰͍̝̤̬͇̻͉̲͖̮̮͖̠͚͓̪͎̩̻̲̜̬͇̱̭̼̙͓̯̙̭͔̖̪̝̘̩͇̗̞̖̯͎̤͇̘͇͓͍͚͓͖͕̻̺͔̥̠̝̠̹̪͔̘͈̜̟̼̟͇̪͕̫̤͎̱̥̹̦̳̲̪̬̪͖͎̫͉̥̖̘̻̜̮̪̱̩͕̺̘̪̞̠̳̟̻̹͎̱̞͎̞̼̖̱̩̦͉̜̞͉͙͇͉̭̙̻͎͍͖̬̼͙̱̋̄̒̎̃͂̎̍͂̂͗̉̈́̀̎̈́̍̊̐͐̕͜͜͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅṋ̵̨̡̨̡̡̧̨̧̨̡̢̡̢̡̡̡̢̨̧̨̨̨̨̨̛̛̬̗̥̭͕͈̱̱̳͖͓͙̳͉̯̥̤̝̼͔͎̺͉̯͈̱̘̟̦̟͕̥̹̗̞͔̪̰͔̪̰̼̙͖̤̲̪̱̜̞͇͚̠͈̼̳̞̥͍̰̪͇̲̪̘͉̠͔̖̙̪͙̻̺͈͔̫̪̻̰̫̗̳̝͙̞̬̭͙̝̘̳̘͉̭͉̯̜͇͎̮̹̘̠̟̼̭̩͉͈̥̫̪̼͙̫̤̺̩̱̼̼̭̭̫̝͓̲̺̦̳͙̝̟̜̬͓͓̣̫͎̭̤̘͍̞̻̟̤̭̜̹̣͕̖̥̩͕̘͙̳̱̻̲͉̺̭̼̝̻͔̪͔̼̜͔͔̘̪̭̜̝̻͓̳̯̖̭̼̜͇͍͚̹̞̙̥͙͙͙̫̻̠̭̳͚̘͔̗̈́͂͂̒́͐̃̊̐̓̈́͆̌͑̄̓͊̒̊͊̋́̈̍́͛́͒̏̉̈́̉͐́̄̐̃̇̂̃͗̂̍͋̌̅̌̍͑͊̔̀̈́̍̃̂̈́̎͆́̐͗͌̐̓̒̾̍̇̓͌̀͛̓̀̇̾̋̎̍̍́͐̈́̌̏͋̓̕͘̚͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅỉ̴̧̡̢̢̛̛̱̖̭̰̗̲̖̹̝̫̹̪͚̺̰̫͍̺͓̺̿̑̈́̽͊̎̈͋́̀͌̃̾̾͒̐̽̄̏̇͛͂͛̉̏̓̒̾̒͒̀͊́́̆̔̀̿́̆͆̊̄̆͆͑͒͒̊̐̀̒̈̃͛̾͑͊̇̀͋̉͐̐̉͛̚̚͘̕͝͝͝ķ̷̢̨̢̢̢̡̨̧̨̧̢̧̧̡̧̢̧̛̩̞̻͕̦̝̟͍̻̼̦͕͍̙͙̰̫̤̥̪̳͉͈̺̹̲̥͖̻͕̟̥͎͔̠̥̟͈̺̠͖̩̘͈̞͙͉̼̳̜͚̯̟̞͇͓͚̻̦̭̼͈̤̠̥͚̟̘̭̘̤̠̱͙͎̘̰͖̳̼̜̦͖̼͕͉̜̲͍̝̗̬̤̤̪͖̳̖͔̫̲̻̺̼̲̜͔̭̺͚̻̻͔͎͎͕̱̪̙̖̠̱̜̬̺̼̗͕͓͓̺̫͚͚͔̮̘̹̟̜̠̣̖̘̠͍̝͙̫̮̤̝̖͇̭͚̭̮̺̗̮̖̱͖͕̜̱̺͙͓̝̮̫͇͍̞̲̳̱̳̥̻̭͊͌̀̊͆̽̐̾̉͌͒̊̌͗̾̇̋̈́͗͐̓͒́̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅa̷̧̧̧̨̡̢̡̨̢̨̧̢̧̛̛̛͈͖͇̬͙͚̹̘͖̟͉̳͈̟̫̟̼̤̘̙̬̻̦̫̰͕̬̟̪̹̬̟̣̰̜͈̞̘̦̙̱͇̝̼͓͙̲̱̰̹̻̫̲̖̩͇̠̯̲̟͚̖̩̱͓͙̼͕̻͈̮̼̩͖͓̠̠̙͔̥̤̞̦̲͎̮̙͚͍̼̤̾͐̽̀͂̈́̐̊͒̎͂̔̽̐̊͆́̊͑̆̏̌̈͒̎̓̀̈̆̍̉́̾͋͒̐̇̔̐͆͗͗̈͊͛̅̏̽̊̏̈́͗̋̈̋̐͐͂͗̓́̈́̽̐͆͌̿̆͊̈́̆̋͒̐͋̓̔͆̈́́͗̇͛̀̿͊́̍̆̇̾̓͂̂͐̋̉̈́̏̄̊̿͂̀͑̄͑͂̑͛̈̈̈̔̈́̏͊̊́͒̊̃̓͐̂͐̐͂́̎̄̆̒̈́̒͘͘̚̕̚̕̚̚̕͘͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ



17915

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Sorry but my coworker just reminded me of this game so I figured I'd make a post about it lol​
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Ṣ̶̏̔͛̓͑̾̅͐̋̀̏͝͠t̶̛͖͑̂̍̆͂̐̈́͒͗̈͝ȃ̵͇͈̈́͆n̵̖̓̈̂ ̸̢̺͇̦̤̦̪͗̌̈́͒̐̋̏̌̍͆̒̚͝M̶̞͓͗̾̾͐͂̂̇̐o̸̢̯̘̺͕̬̠̥̹̘̮̮͗̀͐̿̽́̚n̴̨̦̺̩̮͉̦͈̦̏̏͘ḯ̷̧̧̡͈̖͔̤͜ͅk̷̡̧̫̥̜̜̞̟̍̋̋̅͘ȃ̴̠̗̝̥̱̝͔̓
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread