Intro #StanLOONA (2 Viewers)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Hello let me introduce myself.
Firstly I'm so glad name Loona was available lol. From this you can guess that Loona is my favorite girl group.

I have been listening to kpop since 2009. So I'm probably one of the old ones here since I'm 26.

Most of my favorite groups already disbanded I don't really follow new groups that much. But I check out new groups from time to time. Last new group that really impressed me was (G)I-DLE.

Mostly I listen to girl groups. Honestly I don't really check out boy groups... they're just not my thing.

I really like groups like Dream Catcher, Exid, Ladies' Code, 4Ten, Mamamoo, Matilda, Nine Muses, AOA, Girls' Day, Playback, T-ara, Melody Day, Bolbbalgan4, Davichi...

(And a bunch of disbanded groups.)

I have love-hate "relationship" with Twice, Blackpink and Red Velvet. I like the girls, but their songs are a hit or a total miss for me.

My favorite soloist was Taeyeon for a very long time but right now I prefer Jessica's music so I think she took that #1 spot. I really love Sunmi as well. Lee Hi is pretty amazing but she's in YG dungeon. I also like Ailee, Baek A Yeon, Heize, Minseo & Kassie.

I used to like Hyolyn & Tiffany a lot but their new songs disappointed me.

Since my nickname here is Loona. I'd just like to mention my bias is Yves, I love her voice and I loved her solo album the most. My favorite sub-unit is YYXY. Not because of Yves is in that unit but because I think they have the best songs (I love other two sub-units as well though)

So... hello :pepeheart:
Yvesss

taste
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread