Stanning just 1 or 2 members? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Anyone else has that group where you don't care much about group songs but you love idols who went solo?


I've never been snsd fan (they do have some songs that I like but they're are a hit or miss for me) but I'm a big fan of Jessica & Taeyeon.
And I stan them since they came out with their solos (even tho I was a fan of their voices since 2009 just not a fan of snsd songs)


F(x) same story as snsd. I like some songs and dislike others a lot but I love Luna as soloist.

I have never been a fan of Infinite but I like Sung Kyu's solo stuff.

Also I have never been a big fan of Shinee (same reason as snsd & f(x) but I always liked Jonghyun's solo stuff.

Do you have a group where you don't care much about their music and other members but you stan just 1, 2 or 3 people?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I dislike NCT's music and don't really even know what is going on with that group(s?), but I adore Ten. I tried to ask NCT fans what group he is in, but apparently he's not in any??

I like RM and his solo rap stuff. I appreciate lot of BTS music, but lot of recent I don't care about.

TaTiSeo was always closer to my heart than SNSD. All my SNSD biases in one group, sign me up!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't have that. If I stan a group I stan everyone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loona

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't stan Big Bang but I have loved most of GD's solo discography. Same with Taeyeon and SNSD. Taeyeon's solo music is so good but I have never been into SNSD as a group before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loona and yeji

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I tried to ask NCT fans what group he is in, but apparently he's not in any??
He is in NCT U, which is a group with rotational line-up, meaning next comeback, he can or cannot be in one of the 2 comebacks. Since he's ethnically Chinese, he's probably going to debut in NCT Vision, NCT's Chinese sub-unit
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
He is in NCT U, which is a group with rotational line-up, meaning next comeback, he can or cannot be in one of the 2 comebacks. Since he's ethnically Chinese, he's probably going to debut in NCT Vision, NCT's Chinese sub-unit
Well.. yea I think I'll just follow his solo stuff ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread