- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Simps and Stans are both similar in function!
Giving all available and not available money to the object of your admiration, praising them constantly and wishing you could date them.
The only difference is that Stans move in groups and organize gifts with eachother, while simps tend to move solo and their donations are usually theirs alone.
Am I right or am I right
Giving all available and not available money to the object of your admiration, praising them constantly and wishing you could date them.
The only difference is that Stans move in groups and organize gifts with eachother, while simps tend to move solo and their donations are usually theirs alone.
Am I right or am I right