my favourite character is this one princess :SehunSideEye:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 2 April 2024 #1 my favourite character is this one princess Reactions: Ahsoka, magikarp, athenaaa and 3 others
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,261 Reactions Received 99,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 352,986 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 2 April 2024 #2 Everyone loves princesses
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 2 April 2024 #3 I wouldn’t say it is my favourite film but the ones I have watched were pretty good! I have watched all of them in French tho
I wouldn’t say it is my favourite film but the ones I have watched were pretty good! I have watched all of them in French tho
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,685 Reactions Received 55,522 Cards View Profile KS Coins 286,073 2 April 2024 #4 apparently everyone hates me (aka LSM) since I'm the villian