Second one, for the films this time! Create a Star Wars Film Ranking Tier List
Share yours :)
This is my hot take:
Share yours :)
This is my hot take:
At least you like Rogue One, but what's up with Episode I hateThis list, oh boy
Here's mine
![]()
I could see some people finding Phantom Menace decent, but A tier what is wrong with youAt least you like Rogue One, but what's up with Episode I hate![]()
That race scene is one of best scenes in Star Wars!I could see some people finding Phantom Menace decent, but A tier what is wrong with you![]()
Yeah but the rest of the movieThat race scene is one of best scenes in Star Wars!
Did i mention that I haven't watched the original trilogy and prequels in decade?Yeah but the rest of the movie
How do you even sit through that lol. So much cringe![]()
Lucky you, I tried rewatching Phantom Menace last night for a review thread and had to give up lolDid i mention that I haven't watched the original trilogy and prequels in decade?
I had to go to wiki to remind myself what happened in which movie
You could have made a review how it's cringiest Star Wars movie and hard to sit throughLucky you, I tried rewatching Phantom Menace last night for a review thread and had to give up lol![]()
I'll try to still finish it lol, otherwise I'll just make a thread shitting on itYou could have made a review how it's cringiest Star Wars movie and hard to sit through![]()
I will come and give analysis on why it's best movie cause there is race scene in itI'll try to still finish it lol, otherwise I'll just make a thread shitting on it![]()
I think i'm bit warmer towards the new movies, or was until I got fed up with Kylo Ren and his BS with Rey, since I wasn't huge fan of the original trilogy that most plp adore. I always saw it as alright, but nth mind blowing.Personally I haven't been a big fan of the recent ones like the force awakens
Anakin was so pathetic in it, that it was almost entertaining how hilarious it was, but just almost.How is The revenge of the Sith in D?
Explain yourself!
![]()
![]()
It was the most memeable movie but I think it's the best of the precuels. Not only because it actually has a better dialogue than the previous ones but also the best duels and a cohesive story... not a 9 or a 10 that's for sure but a 7.5.Anakin was so pathetic in it, that it was almost entertaining how hilarious it was, but just almost.![]()
Definitely memeable one..It was the most memeable movie but I think it's the best of the precuels. Not only because it actually has a better dialogue than the previous ones but also the best duels and a cohesive story... not a 9 or a 10 that's for sure but a 7.5.
For me, the content of the movie was not the problem but found it a bit boring/dragging if that makes sense?I think i'm bit warmer towards the new movies, or was until I got fed up with Kylo Ren and his BS with Rey, since I wasn't huge fan of the original trilogy that most plp adore. I always saw it as alright, but nth mind blowing.
It does, i almost fell asleep at the end of force awakensFor me, the content of the movie was not the problem but found it a bit boring/dragging if that makes sense?