StarlightGalaxy OUT! Rukia IN! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hello guys. I changed my name. I was previously StarlightGalaxy but now I go by name of Rukia. Why do you ask? No particular reason. I just wanted a shorter name and what better name would be than the best gril of all time Kuchiki Rukia :nekolove:



Anyway, I still put my previous/other names in my Location in case someone didn't get the memo :wonugl:


And while you're at it ANTICIPATE WINNER y'all :nekolove:

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
:lazypotato: is this some kind of trend, i feel like this is third username change i see within 24 hour period
I'm gonna be totally blunt here. I really didn't expect I'd last this long in this forum lol. I made my account here in a whim and didn't think it much through. I made my name just because I was listening to Bolbbalgan4's Galaxy at the time I registered lol. Now I've pretty much settled on a permanent name :pikadab:

Rukia is the best girl in Bleach though :chickill:
She is. Tite Kubo can suck go suck ass for that horrible ending :wonugl:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm gonna be totally blunt here. I really didn't expect I'd last this long in this forum lol. I made my account here in a whim and didn't think it much through. I made my name just because I was listening to Bolbbalgan4's Galaxy at the time I registered lol. Now I've pretty much settled on a permanent name :pikadab:



She is. Tite Kubo can suck go suck ass for that horrible ending :wonugl:
Well good thing you aren't stuck with name you made in whim and don't feel anymore.

Thank god it's permanent one :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread