Starting a forum (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Why would I even do that? ew

I guess get friends to be on it, and try to promote on social media.
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
lol why is the thought ew :taeminstare:
idk I feel like with some of the forums I was on (not necessarily this one), the admins and mods have to deal with so much shit and I'm not about that drama man. That sounds stressful.

That and I don't know what I would even make the forum for.
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
idk I feel like with some of the forums I was on (not necessarily this one), the admins and mods have to deal with so much shit and I'm not about that drama man. That sounds stressful.

That and I don't know what I would even make the forum for.
very smart of you to know what you capable of .... insight level is top notch :wendyface:
if only people could act more normal, forums and social media would be less stressful:joyslay:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
svt forum and i would promote it on my carat tumblr! i have a decent following there and my mutuals are all very supportive so i believe they would be more than happy to reblog my posts and get the word out to their followers as well :pepeheart:
i would also get in touch with some of the big fandom accounts on twitter and ask them if they could spread the word there, as im not super active on twitter myself but thats where the majority of the fandom hangs out :sakUwu:
i wouldnt invest in ads tho,i doubt they would generate a lot of traffic for a very niche forum like that anyway. that money would be better spent on seo and giveaways to lure in the core fandom imo:TechiNod:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread