His voice :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 1 July 2019 #1 His voice Reactions: Evergreen, dnb, noir and 3 others
InTooManyFandoms Joined 11 May 2019 Messages 449 Reactions Received 1,505 Location EXO planet~ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 July 2019 #2 I LOVE IT <3 Reactions: noir, Suzy, la_mort_pour_vous and 1 other person
la_mort_pour_vous Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 3,795 Reactions Received 21,540 Location A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Gender Male Ship @BaekhyunByun 1 July 2019 #3 Just his voice with a melodic acoustic guitar accompaniment. What else did I ever wish for? P.S.: Made the mistake of going through the comment section again & non-Korean people are still calling male idols "oppa". Reactions: mirella, noir, Suzy and 2 others
Just his voice with a melodic acoustic guitar accompaniment. What else did I ever wish for? P.S.: Made the mistake of going through the comment section again & non-Korean people are still calling male idols "oppa".
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 1 July 2019 #4 Oh god his voice I'm going to miss him and his gorgeous voice so much. I love the song but it's making me want to cry. Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous, Myco and noir
Oh god his voice I'm going to miss him and his gorgeous voice so much. I love the song but it's making me want to cry.
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 2 July 2019 #5 One more proof that my UB is perfect. I already cherish this song. It’s perfect in particular the low notes at the beginning. Reactions: Myco
One more proof that my UB is perfect. I already cherish this song. It’s perfect in particular the low notes at the beginning.
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 2 July 2019 #6 Thank you Ksoo for leaving us this gift Reactions: Evergreen and Myco