H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 13 December 2019 #1 Reactions: wayvoutsold and Soleski
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 13 December 2019 #2 sounds like some drama ost I like it Reactions: Hajima
BlingyBlinger Joined 18 August 2019 Messages 1,773 Reactions Received 3,304 Location In the SHINee World Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,895 Fandom Multistan Gender Non-Binary Pronouns They/them preferred 13 December 2019 #3 Man I love vocal line so much. This song is like a warm hug Reactions: Hajima and Soleski
wayvoutsold Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 2,294 Reactions Received 10,938 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @TwentyOneJongdae 13 December 2019 #4 You can feel the pure emotion in their voices. I love it! Reactions: Hajima