New MV STAYC- ASAP (Official MV) (2 Viewers)

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know Bravegirls was because of mismanagement but like StayC blew up right away like even BEFORE debut and it was because people know BEP would be their main producer. I remember being so confused by why they were popular before they even released anything and the only explanation I was given was that they had BEP.

So it wasn't So Bad that launched them it was that BEP was there. Which to me...that's annoying. Like have the group get big off their skill, talent, and music not the fact that they have a great producer. But like I said I'm also just bitter that that didn't seem to work in Bravegirls favor despite people KNOWING they had Bravebrothers.
tbh, most people outside SK probably didnt know much about STAYC or High UP.. Even I had no clue, but ISA & Yoon did pull me into STAYC and later I found out who the producers were.

I am really active on YT and the comment section, 90% of people reacting to Stayc + most of the comments, didnt know who High Up Ent. were and
who BEP is.

Imho it wasnt the song "So bad" btw i like the b-side "Like This" much more, but it was the girls, shining and collecting fans. :sj_weary:

Compared to Aespa, Stayc is smaller than small.. even GGs from Cube like G-IDLE back then had more exposure.

About Brave Brothers & Brave Girls, i kinda feared same will happen to Stayc, but seeing this comeback, the quality in MV, outfits, everything, I think High Up will put everything into StayC, but well... the title track is still mediocore... :umjicry:

What a shame, imagine it would be a catchy BOP, STAYC would blow up, REALLY..

I guess StayC and SWITH needs to grow slow and steady :pikahappy: and plz BEP.. next song better be a BOP or :irenecrazy:
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
At first:


By 3rd listen in a row:
- Still skeptical about the opening rap section, but it's not a killer so.
- That third girl's hair is hurting my feelings
- I think it's a cute song. I like the beat and the chorus is nice.
- It's very 2010s k-pop, so I don't mind it at all, really.

It didn't take much to get used to, but I do prefer So Bad right now to it. I'll listen to the b-sides later.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
At first:


By 3rd listen in a row:
- Still skeptical about the opening rap section, but it's not a killer so.
- That third girl's hair is hurting my feelings
- I think it's a cute song. I like the beat and the chorus is nice.
- It's very 2010s k-pop, so I don't mind it at all, really.

It didn't take much to get used to, but I do prefer So Bad right now to it. I'll listen to the b-sides later.
Yeah I'm still kinda unsure about it but the Bsides are cool, esp So What :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and AmysTeri

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
the melody after the chorus reminds me of a ringtone i had on my very first phone. it's a bit annoying but it gets easily stuck in my head. the whole song is okay, sounds more like a bside though. i wish so what was the title track instead, not as good as their debut song but much better than this one :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: dooh and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread