New MV STAYC - 'Bubble' Dance Practice Mirrored [4K] (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I think it's a combination of two things. I've seen them perform this enough my brain know's thats now how it's supposed to go but at the same time all the elements I'm expecting are there... just wrong. Also the lines in the wall behind them blink and damage my brain.
 

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,106
Reactions Received
59,262
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
488,190
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
Here's the orginal. It's in 4k. I'd love to understand how mirroring it works.
don't ask me, i also amateur on this thing :pepeslippy:
I think it's a combination of two things. I've seen them perform this enough my brain know's thats now how it's supposed to go but at the same time all the elements I'm expecting are there... just wrong. Also the lines in the wall behind them blink and damage my brain.
interesting, maybe you should do dance cover to prove it :pepesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread