@Swith
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,156 Reactions Received 59,274 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,829 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 16 March 2024 #1 @Swith Reactions: Yelena_Belova, fdonce, Moguri and 1 other person
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,443 Reactions Received 39,059 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,679 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 16 March 2024 #2 Because you posted this and made my night I'll let you have one date with Tzuyu! Any more and I'll take a hit out on you. Reactions: Yelena_Belova, fdonce, Moguri and 1 other person
Because you posted this and made my night I'll let you have one date with Tzuyu! Any more and I'll take a hit out on you.
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 16 March 2024 #3 Awesome! Reactions: Yelena_Belova, fdonce, Moguri and 1 other person
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,057 Reactions Received 98,826 Cards View Profile KS Coins 349,151 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 16 March 2024 #4 A cute performance Also now no one has to be sad about it on spotifiy only anymore @Once Reactions: Yelena_Belova, fdonce, kimsguardian and 1 other person
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,802 Reactions Received 44,452 Cards View Profile KS Coins 158,945 16 March 2024 #5 Nice Reactions: Moguri, Yelena_Belova and kimsguardian