News STAYC drops tracklist to their debut single 'Star To A Young Culture' and prepares for their soon debut (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

​
The new upcoming girl group STAYC is ready for their debut as they drop the tracklist for their debut single 'Star To A Young Culture.'

On October 30 at midnight KST, High Up Entertainment unveiled the tracklist to its new girl group. The debut single includes the title track "So Bad" and "Like This."

The new girl group STAYC will be debuting as they release their single 'Star To A Young Culture' on November 12 at 6 PM KST.


​
Source: allkpop
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Is this another reality based GG? I have seen their name EVERYWHERE these past few days. How are they already so popular for a rookie group?
 
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Is this another reality based GG? I have seen their name EVERYWHERE these past few days. How are they already so popular for a rookie group?
no its just who is producing them is very popular in korea as well as internationally so their company has monster rookies in their hands and better not let them flop
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
no its just who is producing them is very popular in korea as well as internationally so their company has monster rookies in their hands and better not let them flop
Which company is it??
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
high up entertainment i just looked
I have never heard of them lol. I'm confused, they seem like a new company so why is everyone looking forward to their new rookie group?? They apparently have more hype than Aespa in Korea (according to a few tweets I saw) and I'm wondering what they did to gain so much interest without even debuting?
 
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have never heard of them lol. I'm confused, they seem like a new company so why is everyone looking forward to their new rookie group?? They apparently have more hype than Aespa in Korea (according to a few tweets I saw) and I'm wondering what they did to gain so much interest without even debuting?
their producer black eyed pilseung is very popular in korea thats why
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
their producer black eyed pilseung is very popular in korea thats why
Ohhhh wow it's impressive that they managed to get him for their debut. He wrote all of Sistar and Twice's biggest hits. He's also the one who wrote the Refund Sisters' song which seems to be a hit on the charts as well. I like most of his songs so I'll look out for their debut.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread