Audio STAYC - FANCY | SPOTIFY SINGLES (Orig: TWICE) (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Very good!
:pikahappy:
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's on Spotify only. :pepecry:
Usually some fans are sneaky and upload it to YouTube too. I remember Twice had a Spotify exclusive not that long ago (forget exactly when or what it was), and Onces uploaded it to YouTube, at least briefly. I'm sure it'll happen again, or at least I hope it does.

Edit: There's even a YouTube link in the OP post too, how did I not see that earlier?
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Usually some fans are sneaky and upload it to YouTube too. I remember Twice had a Spotify exclusive not that long ago (forget exactly when or what it was), and Onces uploaded it to YouTube, at least briefly. I'm sure it'll happen again, or at least I hope it does.

Edit: There's even a YouTube link in the OP post too, how did I not see that earlier?
I missed the YT link too. :haylul: I'll have DL it when I get home.:jenniesmug:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
Usually some fans are sneaky and upload it to YouTube too. I remember Twice had a Spotify exclusive not that long ago (forget exactly when or what it was), and Onces uploaded it to YouTube, at least briefly. I'm sure it'll happen again, or at least I hope it does.

Edit: There's even a YouTube link in the OP post too, how did I not see that earlier?
I missed the YT link too. :haylul: I'll have DL it when I get home.:jenniesmug:
:catglare:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread