Photo StayC (Signed) (1 Viewer)

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Thank you for helping me feel less guilty. :kittylove: I'm so glad I didn't open the box with family. I must of looked insane. :taeyongdisgust:
Insane would be more like regretting that you never gave a shot at least! ;)
Stupid however, would be like me, going to Ebay after and paying triple for it! LMAOOO
 
  • Wow
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Insane would be more like regretting that you never gave a shot at least! ;)
Stupid however, would be like me, going to Ebay after and paying triple for it! LMAOOO
It could still happen. My luck I'll get all but one. And then it will haunt ;me until I give in.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gone4good

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Well the more chance the better.
I cannot even afford one copy, let alone 4 others. ;___;
 
  • Sad
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Awesome!
:pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread