- Joined
- 14 October 2019
- Messages
- 25,603
- Reactions Received
- 43,662
- Website
- infiniteorbit.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 40,477
- Fandom
- Orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I have no expectations, let’s see
StayC girls, it's going down
well if you have no expectations then at least they can't disappoint you i guessI have no expectations, let’s see
Exactlywell if you have no expectations then at least they can't disappoint you i guess![]()
I thought first one was Yoon but I have no ideamust in that order ( teaser , who is who )
what do you think?
Sumin
Seeun
J
Isa
Yoon
Sieun
Sumin
Seeun
Yoon
Sieun
Isa
J
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yoon has black hair, recent vliveI thought first one was Yoon but I have no idea![]()
Ooh Seeun looking goodYoon has black hair, recent vlivebut i am also not 100% sure
![]()
We could already see some of her pink hair in the vliveOoh Seeun looking good
Most visual group around today, without a doubt
Also J has pink hair apparently, trying to hide it with a hat here lmao.
STAYC re-kindled my love for kpop oppaDetective dooh
And yeah so I guess the one I thought was Yoon turned out to be Seeun![]()
As they shouldSTAYC re-kindled my love for kpop oppa![]()